It looks like a movie title, the umpteenth of a too long series when the writers have lost all inspiration and the producers are pressing for a last opus in order to make the license a little more profitable.
No such mercantile practices here!
I propose you a course :
– in person, because it is time to get back to meeting people in real life
– in Isère (France), in this wonderful little medieval village of Saint-Antoine l’Abbaye, at the Arche community which will provide full board accommodation
– in April 2023 (from 21 to 23) to celebrate Anselm, Abdiesus and George
– in English and French so that everyone can enjoy it
– in pairs because Cecilia Boschi will propose a course of Italian bastarda at the same place and at the same time
We will take advantage of this conjunction to offer you shared moments of demonstrations, conferences, exchanges…
But I haven’t told you what I’m going to talk about yet, have I?
Oh well, no.
So the subject will be the initials and filigrees of the 12th century, we are at the end of the Romanesque period, we feel the Gothic coming but we are still far from it, the colors and forms are still rich and varied.
For more information, you can consult the dedicated page.
Registration is open and can be done on the Arche website.